Wednesday, March 17, 2010

WIP Wednesday! and Happy St. Patty's Day!

Here are my WIPs for this week!


This is my elegant spring wrap, it stays chilly here in Central Oregon until about mid May, and even then, the evenings can get down to around 40* f in the middle of the summer. So I have decided to pull out my looms again, and make up this shawl. It is knit with 1 strand of Red Heart in black, and 1 strand of Tonal Rainbow Boucle in Red Pattern by Sensations. It is knit zigzaging between every other peg on the KK 22 in long loom. Raveled here.


This is another of Angela's Fab Felted bags. The pattern is on Half-Assed Housewife, and also on Ravlery. You can find the information on my previous post about my Cherry Garcia Bag here. Knit on size 7 needles, with tan and lavender in Deluxe Chunky 100% Wool (found at Enchanted Yarns in Redmond, OR) Raveled here.

AS for St Patty's Day, we made a great homemade Guinness beef stew (my recipe, message me if you want the recipe) and Irish Boxty (potato pancakes) and some beer. It was a great, though we made enough for about 10 people, and had invited just as many (I hate it when people don't RSVP) and no one, I mean NO ONE showed up. Guess hubby and I have plenty of leftovers for the week.

Here was dinner!
MMM Good hearty Irish food. Probably not the most healthy, but still damn good.

Also, proud to announce the passing of all my classes this term with a B+ or higher. On to next term with momentum.

No comments:

Post a Comment