Friday, November 13, 2009

Impatience and New Crafts...

I am a bad bad bad girl. I hinted at a gift for christmas to my husband...well not so much hinted as linked him to an etsy shop with some REALLY elaborate drop spindles and fibers, then I went today, and bought myself a plain and simple drop spindle. Just a plain wood spoke spindle...maybe I'll still get one for Christmas...maybe not, but I couldn't wait to try out my new interest in hand spinning and dying my yarns. i wanted to make some scarfs and hats from my own yarns before Christmas...Hope he doesn't get angry, and if he does, I'll make him a hat out of heavy handspun wool and he won't be angry anymore, since he has taken to walking to work now.

Here is "The Little Joe" He will be renamed...too many folks I don't like in the area named Joe...

Hehe, I can't WAIT until it arrives!

No comments:

Post a Comment