Sunday, October 25, 2009

Chaos organized...kinda

I have started to teach my roommate to knit. Sounds great and all, right? No. No he is obsessed. Again, sounds great, right? No. My husband works nights at a local bar. Now when David is at work, Tom thinks that it is our time to "bond" he comes into my room and tried to get me to knit with him. Because I let him use my yarn stash, and my looms, and ask questions, he seems to think that gives him free reign of the whole house, my room included. So he is using my KK Pink long (not...so...long...long) loom. He made a scarf, it is double strand worsted weight in purple and black, he is making it for his mom. A loving thought, really... but now he is spending his money on yarn and chew instead of video games and chew...and I still haven't seen a penny in rent. For two months. Or gas for all the Taxi-ing I am doing. I think I'm done. I think I'm gonna have a talk with the hubby, away from the creepy roommate. And I think that the hubby is going to...kindly... put him in his place...not in my house.

In other news... I dreamed up a stuffed animal...then when I woke up, I knitted him. Well kinda. It is a jelly fish, but he only has 2 tentacles right now, I got board of knitting his little legs. He is blue and furry..kinda...ish. I'll post pics and a pattern when I finish him. Stay tuned.

As for now, I'm going to go watch Battlestar Galactica until I go pick up David.

No comments:

Post a Comment