Thursday, May 13, 2010

WIP Wednesday..a day late

I am working on getting over a cold. So I have had a lot of time to work on my crafting.

I have worked up a design for a simple crocheted round purse using 2 metal dream catcher rings, I will post a pattern for the finished project tomorrow, before the inspirations post.



I am also working on some handspun, it is koolaid dyed and I call it my Cherry Limeade. This picture is 1 of the single I spun, it will be plied with a thick and thin single in the same colors for a finky pastel art yarn.


I spun Cherry Lime-Aid on my new Pioneer spinning wheel named "Kaylee"



I blogged about Kaylee here

Another big thing to add to my stash of cool gadgets, is my new Bond Brand Ultimate Sweater Machine. While I get so frustrated with it sometimes, when it actually works as it should it is wonderful!


This is Combat Baby, she is partially finished...I need to add a scalloped edge to it, and then "kill" the acrylic yarn so it lays flatter. (Tutorial on Killing Acrylic is available over at Sarah's blog, here.)


I may be starting a Tam for myself, but I haven't decided on a pattern, I might pick and choose what I like from several different patterns. And accommodate them to fit what yarn and needles I have on hand.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the color composition on the Bond knit, Echo. This will be gorgeous. Are you gifting this one or selling it? No matter...someone will sure enjoy the luxury comfort :D Thanks for the link up. I hope the lace swatch is working out.

    ReplyDelete