Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Knitting and Crocheting Charity Challenge

To all of my local knitting and crochet groups, I extend a challenge.

Details can be read on this page regarding the challenge and the charity group involved: Loving Hearts and Helping Hands

I am working in close relation to Grandma's House of Bend, OR to help the teen mothers who have found themselves abused or homeless do to or during their pregnancy.

I am giving 3 weeks, to knit or crochet as many baby hats as you can, at the end of the 3 weeks, whoever has the most hats finished and ready to go to Grandma's House will win a large basket filled with yarn and fiber goodies, and even some other neat little trinkets.

Please let me know ASAP if you will be participating. My email is Shadedfears@gmail.com

I look forward to your participation, and am very excited about this project!


No comments:

Post a Comment