Friday, February 26, 2010

Need more caffine!

Okay, so I have been so busy, and kind of ill (can not sleep without getting sick, so I just haven't slept much lately)so I have been drinking a lot of tea (and coffee) and more tea. So I have been searching out cute coffee cup cozies, for both my cups at home, and my beloved Dutch Bros (for those of you not from the Oregon area, Dutch Bros is like Starbucks, only local, not corporate, and they have a much friendlier staff and I think they have better customer service)Chai Tea Latte cups.

While searching out coffee cozies, I have seen so many cute buttons and flowers and accessories for the cozies that I decided I needed to make some clay buttons.

I am even getting my hubby in on the action.

I'll post pics in a few hours after we bake up some buttons and I crochet up a few cozies.

until then, check out some of my favorites.

A lot of these would be great gifts and are very simple patterns. None of them are mine. Under each picture you can find a link to the owners site (or at least where I found them)



found here

Found here

Found here

Found here


Found here

No comments:

Post a Comment