Saturday, January 2, 2010

Some helpful hints for your technological adventures!

Though not necessarily crafty, I thought it might help, what with Christmas having just passed, and with the new term for school starting...

My husband is somewhat of a computer geek, which is great when it comes to free services to keep my computer (the lifeline, blood, sweat and tears of my business) up and running in tip-top shape.

He has written up a great tutorial on Glary Utilities, a must have for anyone who wants a simple yet effective "one-stop-shop" of computer protection.

He also has a great write up on Mozilla Firefox, which I prefer hands down to Internet Explorer! It is a must read and I can not tell you how thankful I am since he introduced me to these programs.

For everything else he writes about (book reviews, rants, raves, software directions and reviews, steps for furthering your education, and much much more, check out his entire blog, from head to toe! Getting There - Guns Girls and Obnoxious Sunglasses by David Mayernik

Leave him some comments on your thought about his blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment